I suck at relaxing.
This is a known. For as much as I talk about wanting time on a warm beach with nothing but a good book and some 50 SPF sun-block, I’m really only good with that for a couple hours.
I’ve now been out of commission for 11 days.
The first few days are a big ol’ blur. Yay for drugs! (Only when prescribed by a doctor. Not fun drugs. BOO on fun drugs! This has been a public service announcement by the mother of three teenagers.)
But things stopped being blurry like a week ago and now I’m just fidgety and watching December inch by and feeling like I’m operating on the same functional level as nematode for brain power and general capable-ness.
I went into work yesterday. Several people argued with me about this. But I knew that my department really needed to see me. You can’t be a physical therapist, or an occupational therapist, or a speech pathologist and think that your boss who just had the brain hemorrhage is really OK until you see her. (Or him. But in my case “her.” Way her.)
So I went in for only three hours and came home in extreme pain (in my back, not my head, I’m having some weird symptoms in my low back which are confusing my neurologist. I so LOVE being a medical mystery.)
And I woke up this morning with the fuel tank hovering just over the E. I thought about what I would feel like if I went in to work even for a few hours and got…well…scared. I spent yesterday afternoon in pain and useless, and that was starting out feeling OK.
But…I’m angry. And I know I shouldn’t be! Really, I do. It is a miracle that I’m fine and I know I need to be grateful and take it easy and deal with a few weeks of low function. But earlier I had to tell myself, OUT LOUD, to SIT DOWN when I was puttering around the kitchen dealing with several tons of junk mail. (Cause we haven’t paid attention to it for eleven days. Google Earth is going to lose sight of our house if we don’t get on top of this soon.)
I’m restless. And anxious. And edgy and cranky and angsty. Basically, I am all of Snow White’s Dysfunctional Dwarves rolled into one newly-chubby package.
I would so suck as a Real Housewife.
Which, I suppose, is actually a silver lining.
Did you know with Golfnow you could save up to 80% off your tea times using just a single coupon? Well, good news. All this is possible and you are just at a few clicks away from such great deals.
Details about GolfNow
Many of you might now know this, but GolfNow is a very respectable sites that offers golf tee times at affordable prices at over 5 thousand golf courses. If you ever want to book a tee time in various resorts and quality golf courses across Mexico, Scotland, Canada, Ireland, Bermuda and, of course, the United States, booking a tee time is much easier than you think – you only need to give a call to 800-752-9020 7 days per week.
Great Savings on Expensive Times
In these tough financial times, all you can save is of great benefit. And if you like to golf, tea times won`t come cheap. Great coupon codes such as MYCOUP or GIFT10 can come in handy in such situations and can save you between 30% and 80% depending on your membership. It`s best if you`ll subscribe to the official site to receive regular updates and alerts on such upcoming discounts and coupon deals so you can save regularly.
List of Available Golfnow Codes
To save big means to know what coupons you need to use. Below you`ll find some of the most often used coupon codes released by Golfnow at the present time.
- JK3M00 – Using this code you only need to apply at checkout and get 25% off.
- MYCOUP – A limited time offer, but as long as it works, you can benefit of 30% in discounts.
- HOUSAVE25 – Another code that can get you 25% in savings if you it`s used.
- GNOW20 and GNOW15 – As the names say, these codes can offer you a discount of 25%, respectively 15% from your tea time booking.
- MARBDA – Using this coupon code, you`ll only have to choose your country, state and courses on your favorite dates and get a saving of 25% off.
- Up to 70% Off – A discount of 70% for your next tee time order.
- 20% CashBack – Order from GolfNow and get 20% cashback.
- SbCoup1 – $1.99 OFF on fees per golf reservation.
- Gift10 – Get 10% OFF from your purchase.
Best Golfnow Online Code
It is said that the best online code is the one that gets you the discount you need. When it comes to money, difficult times call to the biggest savings possible. Perhaps the best Golfnow coupon you can find online is the “Up to 70% off” code. As its name says, this code can get you a discount of up to 70% from your tea time booking order. This great code can be found on any of the most popular coupon-related sites such as RetailMeNot, Coupons.com or UltimateCoupons.
If you are a golfer, then a Golfnow coupon is what you need to use if you want to avoid paying for the full price. Visit now to the official Golfnow site and get the discount you need for your tea time booking.
Quality Resources for GolfNow Codes
Some of the most often used sites in terms of GolfNow coupon codes are as you may already guessed the popular Coupons.com, RetailMeNot or GoofSearch. But these are not the only sites that could offer you what you are looking for.
- SavingStory.com – This site is pretty great! It has an easy layout that even a 2-year old kid could understand. Getting the codes from this website is pretty simple and fast – you just click on the deal that interest you and you`ll be taken to a different page that releases the actual code along with details about the deal.
- GolfNowPromoCodesq.com – This isn`t actually a site that will offer you real codes. GolfNowPromoCodesq is more of an online blog that offers GolfNow promo code-related information. This is pretty great for people who are at their first encounter with such codes. A novice would first need to know how to use these codes rather then get their hands on real codes and not to know what to do with them.
- PromoCodeLand – This is a coupon code-related blog that offers discount code deals along with descriptions about the deals included and expiration dates. The GolfNow codes that can be found here are the real thing. Some of them may be expired, but you`ll always be able to find something useful on this website.
If discounts of up to 80% on your tee times aren`t something that should arise your interest, I don`t know what will. Get on your feet and grab your GolfNow discount coupon while it`s still available. You know, good online coupons don`t last forever!
NOTE: I am getting better. I really am. But you wouldn’t know that based on the depth of whiny rantitude that is about to commence without me saying that, so I’m just going to put that out there up front.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled bloggy goodness.
It has been observed, by people who have known me for more than eleven seconds, that I am somewhat obsessive anal psychotic detail-oriented. And obsessive anal psychotic driven. And that I’m not really satisfied with the day if I don’t get roughly fourteen thousand things done.
And that’s if I oversleep.
Things are different in the Land O’ Lori these days. (NOT to be confused with the Land O’ Lakes. Although I do love butter.)
And I am NOT happy with the current status. No sirree bub.
Waking up? Now takes a good two hours. Not that I was ever one of those mutant rise-and-shine-get-your-teeth-kicked-in types, but I could function after 20 minutes and a cup of coffee. Now I have to wake up, get the crane in place, pay the union wages for the crew that has to man the heavy loading equipment that needs to help me move, force down a quantity of tylenol and ibuprofen that probably causes premature balding in rats, and sit for about 45 minutes before I can stumble into a shower where I will promise myself – AGAIN – that I will shave my legs tomorrow.
Laundry has now become a completely discretionary activity. If it’s not crawling or launching its own e-business, I figure I can get away with wearing it.
And don’t get me started on my job. I’m supposed to work a 6.5 hour day, and that presumes a pace that would easily get me a Doritos or GoDaddy NASCAR endorsement. There is no pace now. There is anti-pace. There is no multi-tasking. There is only uni-tasking. (There is also uni-brow, but that’s another story.) My staff is afraid to bring things to me for fear that an arm, a leg, or a portion of my cerebral cortex might fall off.
The shelves in the refrigerator are so sticky that we could trap bears. And given the state of the kitchen, it’s entirely possible that a disoriented panda could be in there and I would seriously have no idea until it complained about the condition of the microwave.
I now measure things in terms of how many minutes I can do them before 1) I am too tired, 2) I am too uncomfortable, or 3) my children decide it’ll just go better if they do it themselves. My kids are teenagers. Is there any greater shame?
I know I’m supposed to be ok with going slow, and cutting back, and relaxing standards. BUT FOR GOD’S SAKE, DON’T YOU PEOPLE KNOW ME????
Fine. For a while I will be content if I have socks on the INSIDE of my shoes, the take-out food budget stays SLIGHTLY smaller than the national debt, and that I remember that I have two kids and three cats.
I mean two cats and three kids.
You are a man of guns. You like cleaning them, carrying them and using them to shot at targets. But guns don`t come cheaper these days. This is where a Cheaper Than Dirt promo code will come into play.
About Cheaper Than Dirt
As most gun enthusiasts already know, Cheaper Than Dirt is among the most popular gun retailers from the United States. Or at least, it used to be. I`m saying this because if you have heard about this brand, you have probably heard about what happen on Dec. 18, 2012, when the company decided to suspend all sales of firearms so an internal policy review can be made.
Most people didn`t agree with what happened then. Most people don`t agree now either. More than that, the company lost a lot of its “loyal” customers. Online forums and message boards were filled with negative posts. Many blogs dedicated entire posts to this event, and users were able to express their resentment on the matter. But Cheaper Than Dirt is still nice and well. The brand is still in business, and more than that, is still releasing discounts and promotional deals for their “present” customers.
How to Recognize a Good Cheaper Than Dirt Promo Code?
An online promo code from CTD offers pretty much the same advantages as a regular coupon code. It simply offers the user a specific discount on a gun product or ammunition box item. It can also provide free shipping for a product or items bought on bulk.
Like any other online promotional code, these too can be faked. So how do we know if the actual promo code that we want to use is valid and will provide us the value we want. There are a few characteristics that each online code will include, no matter the brand that releases it.
- Look for the barcode – A Cheaper Than Dirt promo code has to include a human-readable barcode in order to be valid. Most online sites that use such discount codes make their one coupon offer images and don`t include these barcodes. The user will know in this case the actual offer is not the real deal.
- The promising of unreal deals – This type of deals is harder to notice. Maybe the novice can be tricked, but a person who is really into guns can`t be deceived into believing that a Weatherby PA-08 Pump Action shotgun that normally cost around $400 can be bought at half a price. Gun discounts just aren`t that big and no Cheaper Than Dirt coupon code can offer such a deal.
- They are valid for a limited time – All discount codes offered by CTD are generally valid within a specific time frame. There are no real codes that are released now and can very well be used within a year from now. You can find such valid coupon codes on CheaperThanDirtPromoCode.com.
Which are the Best Promotional Deals from Cheaper Than Dirt
First of all, you should know from the start that the best online source for Cheaper Than Dirt coupon codes is a reliable source. And today will refer to RetailMeNot, one of the most popular coupon code-related websites. This site has a huge online database that offers promotional offers from just about any brand out there, Cheaper Than Dirt included. And what is best, all deals include specific details which the user needs to make a decision whether or not this is the deal he wants, such as details about the type of the product, discounts or time frame.
Most great Cheaper Than Dirt discount codes found on RetailMeNot are valid only for a short period of time. Like the Colt CSR-1516 semi-automatic rifle that can be bought for only $795 considering its normal price is around $950.
The shotguns also have good discounts if you use a CTD promo deal. The 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun can be bought at around $180, while the Weatherby PA-08 Pump Action Shotgun can be purchase at only $295. Great discount if we consider the normal prices of these shotguns.
Some CTD discount codes also include free shipping. Like for example, the EAA SAR Item Gun-400 9mm can be obtained with a discount of $14 off + free shipping, if you use a CTD promotional code from RetailMeNot. The same thing with the Mossberg 500 Tactical Shotgun that can be purchased with a $40 off discount and free shipping included.
The discounts on ammo are less “interesting.” They offer discounts of $1 or so. They aren`t exactly “hot deals,” so to speak.
No matter what type of gun item will interest you, a Cheaper Than Dirt promo code could offer you a discount not easy to neglect. So what do you wait for? You are at a few clicks away of a great promotional deal, so take action now!
Recent studies have shown that there are a lot of reasons for which children may experience dysfunction, relationship issues, stress, academic issues, anxiety, acne or bedwetting. A group of experts have made a list of 50 reasons for which kids may experience all these problems.
- 1. Midwives
- 2. Obstetricians
- 3. Breast Feeding
- 4. Bottle Feeding
- 5. Giving solids before 6 months
- 6. Giving solids after 6 months
- 7. Working outside the home
- 8. Working inside the home
- 9. Not working at all
- 10. Getting divorced
- 11. Getting married
- 12. Sending them to preschool
- 13. Not sending them to preschool
- 14. Having siblings
- 15. Being an only child
- 16. Time-outs
- 17. Groundings
- 18. Consequences
- 19. Absence of consequences
- 20. Home schooling
- 21. Public schooling
- 22. Private schooling
- 23. Going to all their soccer games
- 24. Going to some of their soccer games
- 25. Going to none of their soccer games (note: may substitute “baseball games,” “ballet recitals,” “piano recitals” or “sleepovers.”)
- 26. Helping them with homework
- 27. Not helping them with homework
- 28. Giving them chores
- 29. Not giving them chores
- 30. Giving them allowance
- 31. Not giving them allowance
- 32. Tying allowance to chores
- 33. Not tying allowance to chores
- 34. Keeping them home when they’re sick
- 35. Sending them to school when they’re sick
- 36. Being honest about your past
- 37. Being dishonest about your past
- 38. Having a past
- 39. Letting them see you drink
- 40. Not letting them see you drink
- 41. Letting them drive
- 42. Making them walk
- 45. Teaching them to talk
- 44. Teaching them to read
- 45. Letting them stay up all night
- 46. Making them go to bed early
- 47. Helping them make choices
- 48. Letting them decide for themselves
- 49. Seeing you hold it all in
- 50. Seeing you let it all out
Remember: The surgeon general has determined that children are the leading cause of parents. So let’s be careful out there.